Hi, ... see description and sample files listed below
Description: Provides base implementation against a SQL repository for searching entities using methods FindRecent, and Find.
Notes: For creating your own repository for an entity, you need to
1. Extend this class and implement the Create/Update methods and implement RowMapper. See sample implemention below:
2. Create 2 stored procedures, using naming format <Entity>_GetByFilter and <Entity>_GetRecent. See sample stored procs below.
Sample Implementation: <ROOT>\src\Lib\CommonLibrary.NET\Account\UserRepository.cs
Sample Stored Procs: <ROOT>\install\database\install_model_User.sql
Example: <ROOT>\src\Lib\CommonLibrary.NET\_Samples\Example_Repository2_Entity.cs ( Uses a RepositoryInMemory rather than RepositorySql, but examples are same regardless )
Description: Base class Repository for persisting entities.
1. Provides aggregate functionality: ( sum, min, max, count, avg, distinct, group by ) by column names ( using Expression tree entity properties as column names )
2. Provides lookup tables for mapping entities and putting them into a dictionary3. Provides CRUD ( create, get, update, delete, copy ) methods ( Create and Update methods are abstract )
Description: Base class for all Repository classes
1. Provides aggregate functionality: ( sum, min, max, count, avg, distinct, group by )
2. Can be used without entities( On any table )