API Documentation

Jan 12, 2010 at 12:04 AM
Edited Jan 12, 2010 at 12:12 AM

Hi Kishore

Firstly, thank you for putting together such use components together, comes very handy. 

Wondering if you will be able to create an API documentation, which will be really convenient.

Also, just a downloadable DLL (common components only) for developers just to add and start using with help of API documentation. For samples, they can download the way it is now.

Thanks

Coordinator
Jan 22, 2010 at 4:50 PM

Chirdeep,

An API Documentation is definitely on top of the list. I will have this available for the 0.9.4 release which I'm going to release as a beta Feb 1st.

I will also make a binary version ( dll only ) available separately.

Thanks for the feedback.

-Kishore

Coordinator
Jan 25, 2010 at 11:46 AM

An API Documentation is now available in the form of .chm file. Also, example code is provided in a separate zip file as well for convenience.

It basically takes whatever xml documentation is available in the code.

-Kishore

Mar 23, 2010 at 6:12 AM

I've downloaded the API document but while I go through inside the document, there're many missing ... errors just like below, it speads everywhere inside the document

[Missing <param name="username"/> documentation for "M:ComLib.Account.User.#ctor(System.String,System.String,System.String,System.Boolean,System.String)"]

Is there a clear version?

Coordinator
Apr 4, 2010 at 2:23 PM

I am planning on updating the documentation. In the meantime, the examples provided ( downloadable zip file and also in source code ) should provide a good starting point.