CommonLibrary.NET - 0.9.1 - Beta 1
A collection of very reusable code and components in C# 3.5 ranging from ActiveRecord, Domain-Driven-Design, Configuration, Validation, Logging, Collections, ImportExport, and much more. It makes development of applications a breeze and also supports a pluggable model.Target Framework
: .NET C# 3.5NOTES:
1. This is a Beta 1 release, the Beta 2
will include Sample Apps, UnitTests and Documentation.
2. The components are very re-usable and have been used in Production/Enterprise level projects.
3. Many components implement a "Provider Model" pattern.
4. This might seems like a .NET "Ruby Rails" port, but it really isn't meant to be.
It's code that has been taken out of my own projects for public use.
- ActiveRecord - Thin and simple wrapper on top of NHibernate, both Static ActiveRecord class and Base classes available.
- Cache - Simple wrapper around Spring AspNet Cache with some additional functionality to inspect and describe elements in cache.
- Collections - Contains all sorts of Dictionaries ( MultiValue, Bi-Directional, Ordered, DictionarySet ), Hybrid Enumerator and more
- Config - Support for storing configuration settings in a database and easyling transfering to and from Strongly Typed objects via reflection ( will support inheritance soon as well )
- Data - Database related helper classes ( DbQuery, DbExecute, DbHelper, RowMapping, etc )
- DomainModel - Excellent support DDD, Persistant/Domain Entity / Model, Service, Validation, Repository, Settings
- Email - Simple class to send emails.
- EntityManager - A generic management class for performing CRUD operations on ANY DomainEntity
- Exceptions - Exception / Error handler class.
- ImportExport - Class implementation for making import / export functionality consistant across any entity.
- IO - Supports for parsing an INI files ( with key values where the value can be multiple lines using double quotes.
- Location - City, State, Country, Lookup, and search support.
- Logging - Wrapper on top of Log4Net with some slightly different functionality.
- Modules - Support for developing plugin
- Paging - Completely independent pager from DataGrids etc.
- Persistance - Interfaces and based classes for PersistantEntity, IPersistantEntityAuditable.
- Reflection - Reflection helper methods.
- NamedQuery - Represents functionality to save and name sql queries in the database for easy re-use later.
- Scaffolding - Generates a Web UI for supporting CRUD functionality on a for any DomainEntity
- Security - Security related utility classs for Web based projects.
- String - String utilities
- Types - Parsers for various datatypes.
- Utilities - Guard class, PersistantQueue, Ioc Container wrapper,
- Validation - A validation library similar to Enterprise library but with some key differences.
- Web - Web based helper classes
MORE TO COME!!!
Feed back appreciated.
Many of the components in CommonLibrary leverage some existing third-party components like
to build a cohesive set of functionality for easily building applications.